THE USAGE OF THIS WEBSITE PRESUMES THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRESENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The contents and material available in this website, such as texts, images, sound, logotypes, buttons and software are property of the company NomadReflex and are legally protected. Therefore, these contents and materials cannot be copied, modified, used, distributed or any exploratory actions of author or property rights available, except with the consent of the rightful owners.
LINKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
The company NomadReflex cannot be held accountable for third parties’ contents, products or services, accessible by links by the company NomadReflex website.
NomadReflex website can be modified or updated at any time without previous notice.
- Personal data transmitted to the company NomadReflex will be processed in the strict scope of the activity of this company, and may only be communicated to third parties, namely judicial, fiscal, administrative or regulatory authorities, when complying with legal obligations.
- Our administrative team is responsible for the processing of your personal data, by automated means or not, from collection, organization, processing, conservation and until its elimination, with guarantee of confidentiality and in compliance with the rules foreseen for the treatment of personal data currently provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
- Your personal data will be kept for a period of two years in the case of unsuccessful job applications or for a period of 5 years from the date of termination of the contractual relations actually established, without prejudice to a longer period if so, established by law.
- The processing of personal data is permissible, regardless the consent of the Card Holder, when necessary for the execution of a contract to which it is a Party, or for pre-contractual procedures at the request of the Cardholder.
- You have the right, whenever you wish, to access, request the rectification, deletion and limitation of the processing of the personal data that you have indicated to us.
- If you believe that your data is not being processed in accordance with current legislation, you have the right to complain to the competent authority, in particular the National Data Protection Commission (Portugal).
- The responsible for the treatment of personal data will be the company NomadReflex with which the owners of the personal data will deal with.
The Company NomadReflex is always available to answer to possible questions that might appear about the usage of its institutional Website, please contact through the following address:
Telephone: +351 266 403 784
Adress: Largo do Lagar, Nº 7
7490-051 Cabeção, Portugal